In Kind Vendor
In Kind registration to be a food vendor at the Avon Community Heritage Festival and Tree Lighting Hot Cocoa vendor. ($175 fee waived)
By registering for a booth space you agree to the following:
1. The organization (hereafter referring to all officers, employees and volunteers) hereby releases the Washington Township Park, and anyone associated with the Avon Community Heritage Festival of any and all liability for loss, damage or injury to person or persons. The undersigned assumes full responsibility for the supervision / safety of those working in his/her booth.
2. The organization agrees to abide by all festival rules.
3. The organization will not display, sell or consume alcoholic beverages at the festival.
4. The organization agrees to have booth setup no later than 6pm Friday and no later than 10am on Saturday.
5. The organization agrees to man the booth on Saturday (9/26) from 10:00am through 4:00pm.
6. No booth will be removed during the operation of the festival throughout the day on Saturday without the permission of the festival chairperson.
7. No vehicles will be allowed as part of the booth or on the grass by the booths.
8. Organization is responsible for all supplies needed (tables, chairs, tents, power cords, etc). Only a 10x10 space is provided.
9. No cooking is allowed except by food vendors. Any food sold or given away must be prepackaged.
10. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE OPEN AIR EVENT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
11. Efforts will be made to limit exact duplicates of vendors by accepting first vendor. Any second vendors will be notified as soon as possible.
We will also need the following on file where applicable:
1. Serve Safe Certificate
2. Certified License for Alcohol
3. Hendricks County Health Department Certificate
4. Certificate of Insurance with both Washington Township and Washington Township Parks added as riders
5. Merchants Certificate
Tree Lighting Hot Chocolate Vendor on December 4, 2020
- Set up time is at 5 pm and close down is 7:10 pm
- No selling but you may provide coupons or other promotional material to advertise your business at the event
- ACHF will provide the cups and we will also provide the cookies that you would serve with the drinks.