Avon Community Heritage Festival
Meet The Board
Pet adoption form
Indicates required field
Contact Phone Number
List pets to be brought for adoption.
Will you be selling any items in the pet adoption area?
Your booth is FREE for pet adoption only.
If you will be selling additional items, please click
Avon Community Heritage Festival Waiver
Electronic Signature:* I/We have read, understand and agree to comply with the AVON COMMUNITY HERITAGE FESTIVAL WAIVER as outlined below.
1. The organization (hereafter referring to all officers, employees and volunteers) hereby releases the Washington Township Park, and anyone associated with the Avon Community Heritage Festival of any and all liability for loss, damage or injury to person or persons. The undersigned assumes full responsibility for the supervision / safety of those working in his/her booth.
2. The organization agrees to abide by all festival rules.
3. The organization will not display, sell or consume alcoholic beverages at the festival.
4. The organization agrees to have booth setup no later than 6pm Friday and no later than 10am on Saturday.
5. The organization agrees to man the booth on Saturday (9/29) from 10:30am through 6:30pm (8:30pm for food vendors).
6. No booth will be removed during the operation of the festival throughout the day on Saturday without the permission of the festival chairman.
7. No vehicles will be allowed as part of the booth.
8. Organization is responsible for all supplies needed (tables, chairs, tents, ice, etc)
9. No cooking is allowed except by food vendors. Any food sold or given away must be prepackaged.
10. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE OPEN AIR EVENT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
11. Efforts will be made to limit exact duplicates of vendors by accepting first vendor. Any second vendors will be notified as soon as possible.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Meet The Board